March is Crafting Month and I am thrilled to be participating in an amazing event called CRAFTWEEK. It’s a full week of fun tutorials and giveaways sponsored and hosting by some incredible makers and companies. Each day features a different genre of crafting. You’ll find genre specific crafts and tutorials from different crafty bloggers.
Today’s theme is “General Craft” meaning you’ll find all sorts of cool crafts!
Darice has all sorts of crafting supplies available. My favorites are their embossing folders which I’ve used in my Cuddlebug, Big Shot, and Texture Boutique. For today I created this really cute yet simple card to let all you makers, crafters, and bloggers know “I SEE YOU!”
MATERIALS & SUPPLIES
* Pre-folded blank card 4.25″ x 5.5″
* Cardstock cut to 3.75″ x 5″
* Darice embossing folder
* Embossing machine
* Craft Glue
* Double sided tape
* Double sided foam dimensionals
* Cardstock for sentiment (optional)
1. Using your embossing folder and embossing machine, emboss your 3.75″ x 5″ piece of cardstock.
2. Cut and/or stamp your sentiment from your extra cardstock. I used a sentiment created by Alina Armstrong from Might E Made It.
3. If needed, layer and assemble your sentiment. I used craft glue to attach my sentiment to its shadow layer.
4. Use double sided tape to adhere your embossed sheet to the front of your folded card.
5. Use foam dimensionals to attach your sentiment to your card.
6. Add any other details and you are done!
Now, GO MAKE SOMETHING CUTE, SIS!
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME BLOGS!