*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on the links, you will be taken to other websites. If you make a purchase through the link, it costs you nothing extra but earns me a small commission *
Warmer weather, bluer skies, birds chirping… Spring is definitely in the air. We may not be able to venture far these days, but we can certainly enjoy nature’s beauty from our own backyards. Even if we’re stuck inside for now, we can create our own spring inside our homes. I’m hoping to add a spring wreath in the next few weeks. But I started with a simple and colorful felt banner that I can hang in my studio to help brighten things up.
MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES
- Sheet of stiff felt
- 3 different colors of HTV
- Cricut or other cutting machine
- Easy Press, heat press, or home iron
- Small wooden dowel
- Craft string
- Open the project in Cricut Design Space (link here).
- Select “customize” to make changes to the size of the project.
- Select “make it” and follow the prompts to cut the pieces to your project.
- Remember to mirror the design pieces that will be cut from HTV (iron-on).
- Place your HTV shiny side down on your mat.
- Once cut, arrange the HTV design onto your felt banner piece.
- Press using temperature and time settings for your HTV. You can also use the Cricut Interactive Heat Guide to determine the time and temperature to use.
- Insert wooden dowel through the slits at the top of the banner.
- Attach string to the dowel and hang.
Now, go make something CUTE!